19 Oct 2014

Sunshine Suitcase...

So...
What seems like a long time ago I made the
Suitcase of Wonders


A thing of beauty: a vintage suitcase covered in gorgeous Amy Butler fabric.

*sigh*

Alas and is so often the way I found my brood and I in need of pennies more than we needed a suitcase of wonder...and off to market it went.

It left a pretty suitcase hole in my crafty little life.
Don't get me wrong I have a few old suitcases but non that were as wondersome the the suitcase of wonder!

So one sunny afternoon this summer I found myself at home with an old case and a couple of cans canary yellow paint!
Well one thing led to another and before I had time to think it through I had a bright and chirpy yellow suitcase...
black blob is on the camera lense :( }

but still I wasn't happy.
I know hard to please right!?

What it needed was that little extra zing
and how else but Pip Studios papers.

{OK I could have used something else but all I had were Pip Studio samples}

And here it is in all its sunny glory, not a suitcase of wonder but a suitcase full of the sunshine it was created in!




 It makes my little heart sing and a sneaky smile peeks out whenever I catch a glimpse of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...I love to hear what you think
Nicky
x