29 Apr 2014

Raspberry Ripples Crochet...

Behind my front door my little fingers spent March busily crocheting away in a blurry fury to finish off the pink stripe blanket!
{now known to me as the Raspberry Ripple}

And finish it in time for the birthday I did!!

It is once again just so much nicer than I had hoped...

I was still busy on the morning of the birthday, adding the finishing touches of pom pom trim to the sides.
I didn't follow a pattern in the end for the pom poms just used my brain

(and surprisingly it all came out very nicely in the end).


What else, what else?
That has been it for March, most, no all my time was spent with the pink blanket which grew and grew!

I must, must, must finish the Christmas blanket though, once that is upon the lap of its recipient then I can concentrate on other little follies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...I love to hear what you think
Nicky
x