30 Nov 2014

Crochet Blanket almost there...

All the individual granny squares are almost done!
Finally the end is in sight...

Soon to be 200 pretty squares will soon {I hope} become a pretty blanket.

No pictures of them/it till it's all done and been gifted.
Sorry just in case my daughter {Lolly} passes by, unlikely but not impossible.

As we enter December I get distracted, thoughts of my youngest daughters birthday and Christmas are popping into my head.

Fighting for a place in the single cell that still seems to spark!

Birthday Bunting goes up on the night of the 1st ready for Loopy's birthday on the 2nd...
that marks the start of Christmas decorating and then I'm dreaming of pretty decorations


What seems like miles of paper chains are on the list, 
I've left it too late {again} to make them from felt...perhaps next year?!

But first the blanket!  
And a name for the blanket, I cannot give a blanket away without giving it a name!

***

I have an awful feeling I need to order more white to complete it, ack who am I kidding?  
Looking at it I KNOW I need to order more white...off to the Wool Warehouse I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...I love to hear what you think
Nicky
x