23 Nov 2014

Retro Caravan Craft Space { 2 }

No photo's today

 a big *SIGH* instead

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment...
what needs doing to make my crafty space reality is so far beyond my ability that it's all I can do not to have a good old grizzle over it!

The constant rain and dark skies don't make the problems look any better.
In my fantasy world I would either buy a nice 'new to me' van which is dry or pay a professional to come fix mine.

But that is a fault in me, I like to have instant fixes.

What I have to keep reminding myself is that all good things come to those who wait and hard work brings its own rewards.

So I take a deep breath and do what I do when I want to put my head firmly in a bucket of sand...
...pop the kettle on and pick up my crochet.

I guestimate 

{I wish spell checker would stop telling me guestimate isn't a real word!} 

that I still have another 50/60 squares to go on Lolly's blanket, which I would like to have done for Christmas {this year}

So perhaps it is meant to be that I cannot carry on working with the Crafty Van...for now
And perhaps I concentrate my efforts on the blanket.

All good things come to those who wait...
{repeat, repeat, repeat}



2 comments:

  1. I like instant results too! Shame they almost never happen. You'll get there though, you can do it, I believe in you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well your little shed is one of my inspirations!
      Nicky
      x

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by...I love to hear what you think
Nicky
x