19 Jan 2014

Happy Post...

Don't you just love it when Mr Posty knocks on your door with a parcel or two?

I do...especially when he knocks on more than one day!!

My pattern for Loopy's dress has arrived, quick delivery from France...

But let me show you the envelope it came in...


pretty cool right?
Made from a recycled map of Germany.

But that wasn't all...
Another really quick delivery, this time cotton yarn...

I'm looking to make a few make up/toner pads and possibly a wash cloth or two depending on how much yarn the pads eat up.



Then joy of joy extra, super fast delivery from The Wool Warehouse {literally free overnight delivery!} to finish off one of the blankets that I have on the go and also another that may just have slipped its way onto my hook.

*insert Happy Dance*

Oh what a week, Mollies Makes, Yarn deliveries, sewing plans coming to fruition and pom pom making...


*sigh*

Oh and I may have baked cakes as well...


I may also have eaten one before the kiddos came home...


*Fat Cat Sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, fabulous! That pattern is super cute.Will have to checkout the wool warehouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have Mollie Makes, Im pretty sure they have an advert and discount offer...I ordered before getting Mollie Makes *doh*. The pattern is lovely, different to what I've sewn in the past though which scares me!
    Nicky
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I love to hear what you think
Nicky
x