5 Jan 2014

Moving Day...

My name is Nicky and I am a Tart of Craft

There I've said it out loud.

I see a new craft...

I like it...

 I'm of the mindset 'I could do that'...

and whoosh I'm off again on a new crafty adventure!

So I'm still unpacking the bloggy boxes, finding the places where I want things.
Decisions, decisions.
*Hello if you're my new bloggy neighbour*

I don't promise to offer inspiration, you may just see my re-hash of whats doing the rounds in blogland.  

But I don't care!  

If I like the look of it, I'm gonna give it a go!!

Those ever fateful words 
'I could do that'






1 comment:

  1. Dear NIcky
    Just catching up with the move - sorry that I did not realise because I would have offered to help with the unpacking and brought round a bowl of sugar! Anyway I hope that you are happy and settling in to your new home. I do very much like your motto and your give a try attitude. I look forward to seeing your makes and creative bits and bobs
    Be happy in your new home and I wish you good grass growing in the season ahead
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I love to hear what you think
Nicky
x