22 Jan 2014

This week I will mostly be

 ...making blankets,

Hooky fun

This one is new on the hook...



for my eldest Abba

Stylecraft Value yarn from The Wool Warehouse
I ordered 12 balls but as usual it's turning out bigger than I initially planned in my head and I don't think it can be done in 12...but we'll see


I'm hoping I've still got the fabric on the tin stashed away somewhere, I think  it would make a few nice cushion covers for her?


The other blanket I'm working on is the one for my niece, L's,


it was meant to be a Crimbo present but it simply wasn't big enough...



She might have been happy with a lap blanket but I wanted it big enough for her to snuggle under when she goes away to uni.

And that's it, this is what I have been up to and what I will be up to this weekend!

**Happy Weekending**







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...I love to hear what you think
Nicky
x