8 Jan 2014

Tissue Paper Flowers and the such...

There are of course a thousand and one things I should be doing, but,
 the things I should be doing are no were near as much fun as the things I am doing!

I have been in the past quite happy to knock 'basket dipping' as a 'craft' and will admit to not enjoying 'Kirstie's' last series all that much {it's not all FREE!}

but

all is forgiven and almost forgotten, for she has shown me the light...

well maybe not quite that much of a revelation but she has certainly shone a light on paper flowers...



So, so simple!  Quick, easy and with instant results!  Perfect for a Crafty Tart such as myself.

I've sprayed an old Christmas wreath white and am attaching the flowers using wool...



...it is my 'practice' wreath and flowers.  




I have literally no idea where or even if I'll hang it once it's done. 
It will in probably come apart in favour of more Springlike or even Valentine colours.

The past couple of years I've been using various Graffiti spray paints.  
I have to say I like them.  
They're designed to be quick drying and hard-wearing.  
You can buy them in all the colours of the rainbow and once you get to know your local supplier you'll more likely get a bit of a deal...I buy 3 x 400ml cans for £10.  

And I mustn't forget to mention 
just how much fun using a 'Pom Pom maker' looks!!

I KNOW cardboard has worked well enough for umpteen years but these just look so easy!

I hang my crafty head in shame and admit that I have a couple of Clover Pom Pom makers ordered and am just simply awaiting delivery before I let the wooly goodness take a hold of my life.

***

And did I mention that I've bookmarked a couple of tutes for making 'honeycomb balls'?...no??...ok wont mention that today...

Tart of all Crafts!
'I could do that...'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...I love to hear what you think
Nicky
x