11 Jan 2014

Sewing Plans for Loopy...

A tidy up of my middle daughters wardrobe and, I realised she has now outgrown everything I have made for her.

Hmmn

She has a certain style that suits her well


No action photo's but we made a few of these and they were worn well.  And thanks to the lovely Amy Butler fabric she had a lot of compliments.

The pattern I have/had runs to a size 7/8yrs and although she is only just 8 she is already 148cm tall.

Zip forward to blog-surfing and this dress with a link to buy the pattern popped out to me.  
I like the little panel at the top.

It is perfect for the lovely Loopy.

There I've said it out loud so I really have to do it, watch this space...


3 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing the new dress (es). x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't hold your breath I am notoriously slow at getting myself together with 'real' projects and I've yet to order the pattern!
      Nicky
      x

      Delete
  2. Very nice. I want to make one too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...I love to hear what you think
Nicky
x